Our Services Terms and Conditions are provided at the time of enquiry or upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Policies and Stuff!
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Happy Days Dog Care Ltd, c/o 54 Cleeve Hill Road, Cleeve, BS49 4PH.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Effective: 25th May 2018
This Privacy Notice applies to all personal information processing activities carried out by Happy Days Dog Care Limited.
Our address is: Happy Days Dog Care Ltd, The Ranch, 54 Cleeve Hill Road, Cleeve, Bristol BS49 4PH
Happy Days Dog Care is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Notice. The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to explain how we collect and use personal information in connection with our business. We may update our Privacy Notice from time to time. When we do we will communicate any changes directly to our current members and publish the updated Privacy Notice on our website for non-members.
The information we process
We collect and process various categories of personal information at the start of, and for the duration of, your relationship with us. Personal information may include:
- Contact information including email address
- Information to process and manage your membership
- Visual images of your dog(s) whilst in our care
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Online profile, social media information and activity, based on your interaction with us and our websites and applications.
How we obtain information
Your information is made up of all the personal information we collect and hold about you. It includes:
- Information you give to us e.g. when becoming a member or enquiring about our services or products
- Information that we learn about you through our relationship with you and the way you operate your membership
- Information that we gather from the technology which you use when dealing with us such as our website and Facebook page.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services and will use it to keep your record up to date.
- For our members: we will use the information you have provided to us to send you information relevant to the operation and maintenance of your membership.
- Unless you have told us not to, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or post. We may use the information to customise information you receive from us according to your interests.
Sharing with third parties
We will only use and share your information where it is necessary for us to lawfully carry out our business activities. We will not share your information with anyone outside Happy Days Dog Care except:
- Where we have your permission
- Where required for your product or service
- Where we are required by law and by law enforcement agencies, judicial bodies, government entities, tax authorities, regulatory bodies or local authorities.
- With debt collection agencies
- With third parties providing services to us, such as agents and sub-contractors acting on our behalf, such as our accountant and veterinary surgeons
- With debt collection agencies
- Where required for a proposed sale, reorganisation, transfer, financial arrangement, asset disposal or other transaction relating to our business and/or assets held by our business.
Changes to the way we use your information
From time to time we may change the way we use your information. Where we believe you may not reasonably expect such a change we will notify you and will allow a period of at least 30 days for you to raise any objections before the change is made. However, please note that in some cases, if you do not agree to such changes it may not be possible for us to continue to operate your membership and/or provide certain products and services to you.
Unless you have told us that you do not want to hear from us, we will send you relevant marketing information which we believe may be of interest to you, by post, phone, email, text and other forms of electronic communication.. If you change your mind about how you would like us to contact you or you no longer wish to receive this information, you can tell us at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Communications about your membership
We will contact you with information relevant to the operation and maintenance of your membership (including updated information about how we process your personal information), by a variety of means including email, text message, post and/or telephone. If at any point in the future you change your contact details, you should tell us promptly about those changes.
How long we keep your information
By providing you with products or services, we create records that contain your information, such as customer account records, activity records. Records are held securely on a variety of media (physical or electronic) and formats.
We manage our records to help us to serve our customers and for operational reasons, and to comply with legal and regulatory requirements. Records help us demonstrate that we are meeting our responsibilities and to keep as evidence of our business activities. We do not keep your information for longer than we need to, which is usually six years after your relationship with us ends, unless we are required to keep it longer e.g. for tax and/or accounting purposes.
If you are not currently a member of Happy Days Dog Care but have asked us to keep in touch, or are on our waiting list, we will contact you to tell you about our events, new benefits of membership and industry news. All emails received from us have an option to opt out of further contact.
If you would like more information about how long we keep your information, or if you wish us to talk to us about or amend information we hold about you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I don’t want to hear from Happy Days Dog Care?
You can of course request that we stop contacting you at any time, however, if you are a member, this means you would miss out on information about future benefits, time sensitive offers and your member privilege of access to news and events before non-members if we do not contact you. If you are not a member, again, you can request that we stop all contact with you at any time. We will remove your information from our active lists and will not contact you again unless you sign up to hear from us in the future.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We want to make sure you are aware of your rights in relation to the personal information we process about you. We have summarised those rights below. If you wish to exercise any of these rights or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that in some cases, if you do not agree to the way we process your information, it may not be possible for us to continue to operate your membership and/or provide certain products and services to you.
- Access – You have a right to get access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Rectification – You have a right to rectification of inaccurate personal information and to update incomplete personal information.
- Erasure – You have a right to request that we delete your personal information.
- Restriction – You have a right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Portability – You have a right to data portability.
- Objection – You have a right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- Marketing – You have a right to object to direct marketing.
- Withdraw consent – You have a right to withdraw your consent.
- The ICO regulates most UK data and information laws. To learn more about your rights, visit the ICO website at www.ico.org.uk.
Terms of Business
The term ‘Happy Days Dog Care’, 'Happy Days Dog Ranch' , 'the Ranch' , ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is First Floor, Templeback, 10 Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6FL. Our company registration number is 7246059. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Happy Days Dog Care Ltd. © Happy Days Dog Care Ltd, 2010 - 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Happy Days Dog Care and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Happy Days Dog Care. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Happy Days Dog Care takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
© 2018 Happy Days Dog Care Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Happy Days Dog Ranch is a trading name of Happy Days Dog Care Ltd | Registered in England No.70246059 | Registered Office: First Floor, Templeback, 10 Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6FL